General Liability Insurance for Eye Care Professionals
General Liability insurance coverage protects your business from third-party claims for bodily injury, associated medical costs and damage to someone else’s property.
You should consider general liability insurance if you or your employees:
- Have clients visit your place of work or you visit a client’s place of work.
- Use third-party locations for any business related activities.
- Are required to have general liability insurance before entering into a contract.
- Speak or write about a client’s business.
- Meets contract requirements for major chain outlets
- Separate occurrence limit of liability equal to the professional liability limits
- Incidental Contractual liability
- Advertising Injury / Personal Injury
- Products & Completed Operations
- Medical Expenses
- Host Liquor Liability